Greenleaf Finance builds enduring relationships with clients by providing independent advice and becoming a trusted advisor across every phase of the business life-cycle.
Dom Del Borrello, founder of Greenleaf Finance, has over 25 years’ commercial experience with large to small listed and private companies. He has worked extensively across a range of industries within Australia and Internationally typically in senior commercial leadership roles including CFO, Treasurer, GM – Corporate Finance in businesses undergoing growth, change and new strategic initiatives.
Dom’s specific expertise in recent engagements include:
- Stakeholder and change management
- Review of business plans, corporate strategy and implementation of turnaround plans
- Balance sheet management including the divestment of non-core assets
- Working capital and cashflow management
- Debt and equity capital markets advisory
- Acquisition and IPO due diligence
- Review and negotiation of commercial contracts including risk identification
- Negotiations with banks including re-financing, new funding and debt restructuring
Professional and academic qualifications:
- Bachelor of Commerce – Curtin University
- Accelerated Development Program – London Business School
- Member – Australian Institute of Company Directors